 Castle / 2256
Re: Not all villages should be dirty...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
This picture is one of the inspirations for what my own lego villages will
look like:

http://www.lamppostgallery.com/imagedetail/studioworks/cobblestone_lane/cobb
lestone_brooke.htm

I pass through Castle Coombe on my way to work every day.
It does not look quite as rosy in the picture, and is quite a dirty place.

The buildings in that area are incredibly inspiring though.  There is a
mediaeval church down the road that I will have to investigate soon.

If I had a camera or a scanner I would take lots of pictures for the castle
fans - donations welcome :)

--
Liam.