 Castle / 2237
2236  |  2238
Subject:
More town pics...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:03:10 GMT

Well, the "town" has been slightly expanded-- 2 more houses, 3 'shops', and
some odd clutter (a horse trough, a hand held wagon, some barrels and crates
strewn around, etc...) take a look: http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown2.html

There's also some pictures of the unfinished mill (I need *more* tan plates!)
that will eventually feature an interior, some windows, some inner mechanisms,
etc....

Anyway, LMKWYT...

DaveE