 Castle / 2238
Re: More town pics...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, the "town" has been slightly expanded-- 2 more houses, 3 'shops', and
some odd clutter (a horse trough, a hand held wagon, some barrels and crates
strewn around, etc...) take a look: http://www.suave.net/~dave/midtown2.html

Looks great David!  This is really shaping up to be a cool-looking set.  I like
how your chickens and hens have gone on a serious diet since the last version of
your town.  Perhaps the butcher had something to do with that... :-)  I also
like the addition of the "clutter" the the scene.

One comment (and I'm *not* a historian) but I'd think the town would be laid out
around some kind of water supply: a large public well comes to mind.

Looking forward to the mill...
- Mike