 Castle / 2258
Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Ulring writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Michael Ulring writes:
I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle.  I've also taken the
time to build a few buildings on the inside.  The open area in the middle w/
gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle.  More buildings and
market area along with hundreds of minifigs still need to be added.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle1.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle4.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle6.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle7.jpg

-MCU

All very cool! Although I was bad and snooped for other pictures... I was • very
pleasantly suprised to find some great stuff I couldn't see in the other
pictures, like the barn just inside the main gate to the right, and the small
house with multicolored chimney! There's really some great detail work inside
the castle! Wonderful job (And HUGE!)

Yes, you can find more pics, castle0.jpg through castle9.jpg (except no
castle3.jpg).  They are a few closeups of interior stuff, but I wanted to hold
those back until I've touched them up with weapons, flags, and most
importantly
minifigs - plain buildings have a somewhat boring feel to them IMO.

Well, I didn't find them boring at all!
I extremely liked the balcony showed in castle0.jpg, and the barn is cool too.

You certainly have a lot of lego! I barely have enough for my 32x48 Lion's
cove... (At least, not right now- I used to but now most'o'my stuff's in
Israel and I won't be there till July.

Man, I feel like TLC hiding pics on my site without links to them... I
should know there are always those who snoop ;-)

LOL! That's the problem with named pictures orderly...

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/