 Castle / 2245
2244  |  2246
Subject:
Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 05:22:18 GMT

I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle.  I've also taken the
time to build a few buildings on the inside.  The open area in the middle w/
gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle.  More buildings and
market area along with hundreds of minifigs still need to be added.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle1.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle4.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle6.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle7.jpg