 Castle / 2247
Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Ulring writes:
I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle.  I've also taken the
time to build a few buildings on the inside.  The open area in the middle w/
gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle.  More buildings and
market area along with hundreds of minifigs still need to be added.

Great Stuff Michael.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle6.jpg

I love the Brown House/Shop in this one.  Very Nice.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: