 Castle / 2269
Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 15:21:46 GMT

There goes my monopoly on interactive lego castle sites ...  along with my
self-esteem ;)  They must have learned to spell from me though ... I would
have to agree that shockwave (although neat for the new), is rather
selective in who can watch it ...

-- pn