 Castle / 13118
Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 12:53:52 GMT

Nice!

Great to see a new approach to the use of colours, and working so well too!
The pink, grey and white all mesh together to look realistic but
simultaneously fairy tale like.

Structurally it is a very compact little castle but it looks very imposing
at the same time standing on a bed of burps. The colours, the bell towers
all give it a certain character, very impressive! I really like how you have
managed to give it a courtyard but at the same time interior
buildings/towers all within such a small space.

The enterance at the base with that little cave looks great, but I'd like to
see a more realistic gatetower in addition.

Any interior shots?

Keep building!

Magnus