 Castle / 13250
Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 15:29:44 GMT

Hi Joel,

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Gvr1A4.Br9@lugnet.com...
I love this set!  I am about to attempt a white/pink castle for my
daughters new 'princess' themed room.  I may just have to blatantly
copy your bell tower.

Go ahead if you like the tower. I'm curious to see your daughters
castle,
any chance of getting pictures up when it's finished?

Can you tell me where you got the slopes that are under the red • windows -
they look like they might be pink, but I can't find pink slopes
anywhere.

These are sand-red slopes below the windows. I got them  in bulk
pack from Shop@Home.
Pink slopes I don't have in my collection, don't know if Lego ever
made them.

Ciao, Twan.
--
Twanneman@planet.nl.