 Castle / 13092
MOC: Phoenix' nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:58:08 GMT

Hello all,

My latest creation is photographed and a collection of pictures
is up on brickshelf at:

The "Phoenix' nest" was named such because it features a
copper statue of a rising phoenix mounted on the bell tower.
I tried to make this a fantasy/fairy-tale style castle, rather
than taking an existing architectural style as an example.
Making a realistic, bell-shaped bell from lego pieces turned
out problematic. I don't think I succeeded well, but I guess
with some imagination one can see a bell in here :o)
The castle stands on a rock made mainly of BURPs and the
whole is 32x32 studs and 58 bricks high.

Twan.
--
Twanneman@planet.nl