 Castle / 13121
Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 14:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jackie Tang writes:
Fantastic! Very good, Twan. But I wanna ask, from which sets/theme you got
the components of the upper part of the tower? Are those from the Harry
Porter theme?

It's beautiful. Thanks for showing us.

Jackie

That's from the 2002 belville line-up.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5843

or this:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5850

(from the "Winter Ice Palace Collection")

Benjamin Medinets