 Castle / 13116
Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 01:08:15 GMT

Hi
  I really like this castle, especially the little window that hangs out from
the edge in picture 01. How was that accoplished? It looks like you used some
type of a hinge. (a smaller version of the type so populus in Hagrids hut?)
It looks like something out of germany in the renassance (like mad old
ludwigs castle:).
WB