 Castle / 13117
Re: Minifig decals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 02:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
On Sat, 4 May 2002, William Braun wrote:

Does any one know how to make decals for minifigs? I find stickers to be
rather unsatisfiying and bad looking. I'm looking to convert some of my
"other" theme minifigs into knights. (fire fighter to dragon fighter!)

Purdue Answer Service to the rescue!

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=12676

Also consider looking in lugnet.build.minifigs. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

I'm not sure what you mean by decals if you don't mean stickers. I made the
sticker printer though so people could change their armies to what they
wanted. It is also removeable where paint is not. Since I'm now on vacation
I will be working on a new version of the sticker printer. So if you find it
useful you might check back in a few weeks. Of course I will anounce it here
on lugnet when the next version is complete.

Steve McDonough
htt://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous/