 Castle / 12657
Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:27:33 GMT

<snip>

My understanding of Castle World is a group of people with a set
story-line from admins...and then try to recreate different sequences
of actions... ie sig-figs and story-lines based on a set of parameters.
Sure there are stories, but I think there is a bunch of control present...

<and another snip>

I must clear up a point here.  CW is a group of people (the balladeers) with
their own storylines, controls, constraints, etc.  The CW Admin is more of
an update service than an actual admin. (and we haven't even been doing that
very well lately, but there is a reason for all this; the site is slowly
moving away from Geocities).  Point being, there is very little control
imposed on CW members.  The only rules really are play nice[1].

-Chris

[1] Actually, on the IOM there are some extra rules, but those are
necessary, and discussed thoroughly on the IOM About page.