 Castle / 12641
Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Do stories need their own subgroup (lugnet.castle.ballads), or perhaps they
should be posted to the CastleWorld subgroup (I know some have done this).

I'm confused.  Isn't that the specific purpose of CastleWorld?  If not, we
should definitely have such a group.  But then would the CW group become
essentially an administrative group?

I think that lugnet should have a general stories group somewhere non
theme-specific (ie lugnet.publish.stories).  Perhaps stories from any theme
should be posted to both stories and their theme (ie .castle or .space) with
followups set to stories.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com