 Castle / 11700 (+100)
  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Aaron, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron J. Muhl" <aaron_muhl@yahoo.com> (...) Potter (...) love the (...) have (...) chance of (...) Thanks, I like scenes that are totally Lego, so I like hills and mountains built from all bricks. Furniture (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) I just saw that your corner tower was back up on the "recent" page at Brickshelf so I looked again and saw your "Count spaces, not studs" note. Thanks! I'd made a half-hearted attempt at doing right triangles one night while watching TV and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit

(...) I have Them on brickshelf. I dont have a link but i will send you one. I will also need a guy i dont have on brickshelf , I will put him up later. What part of the east coast do you live in? I am in New Jersey (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  more califrack goodies

Well I put up the last group one guy for now. I did it so dave could make him. I also put up some baddies. Evil-Demon-Saton Volidia Bob and Phil. Evil-Demon Satan is also evil. Evil was not to be seen till now. No i did not build it God did. Why I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Talinor's Home

Hello everyone. I am just postin' aboot a little house i made for a character of mine. Talinor and his home : (URL) will be more pictures of the house up soon. T. Deering Aim: TimDeering (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Magnus, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> (...) Wow, thanks! (...) how you (...) tower (...) similar (...) castle (...) I put a new image in this directory explaining how I did this. I am not an artist, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Bruce, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> (...) note. (...) night (...) course it (...) counting (...) been a (...) I have to keep reminding myself that little rule when I'm building. I keep forgetting too. It (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Aaron, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron J. Muhl" <aaron_muhl@yahoo.com> (...) cart? (...) offering to (...) I added the DAT file of the Cart to my BrickShelf Folder: (URL) Lynch (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) I already have enjoyed, and will even more when I get this little guy built. Thanks you very much for sharing him with us. Henry (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) Ah, got it! I thought the 3x4x5 was referring to some triangular brick I wasn't familiar with. I think Ed "Boxer" figured out that you could make an exact 45 degree angle using a triangle of 7 by 7 by 10 (counting studs, not spaces), or (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> (...) I (...) angle (...) multiples (...) times 10). (...) a corner. (...) Very Interesting. I'll have to play with these ratios and see how close they are to perfect Lego (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Very nice! Very Starwarsish actually! I love the windows, the door, the whole feel of the little house, all the way down to the Keep Out sign. Nice little helmet you modified for him. Is his backpack modified, or is it an actual lego piece(s)? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Blue shield

Hey check this out (URL) the lower right hand corner the sandperson is holding a blank sand blue (?) shield. John (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hey Magnus, that backpack is available in the Arctic sets. :) Oh, and Tim, once again, nice little house. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

heya tim, this really is a cute little house. i had to closely read to see that it was a dawrf's home. a very original concept, i like how you made it. very much non-human, almost like a cave. the kinda random, very textured feel to it. the door is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Thank You all for liking my little dwarf house. I'll upload the rest of the pics in a few minutes or so. T. Deering (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

it sure is! hey, why does it look like yoda and the sand creatures are in the same set (unless yoda voyages to tattoinne (sp) during episode 2. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Oops sorry, reminds me a LOT of Snow White & the 7 dwarves. :D Great work Tim-tim. ---SteveR (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) hey thats pretty cool.........that they made yoda.....they gave him mini legs too theres some legs for a dwarf:D (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

nothing special about hte blue shield cold alway paint regular ones. mini legs rule now that yodas aroud they are in 3colors. brown tan and... wait what color are the goblin legs in teh potter sets? anyway they rule. (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  my characters

hey i have more of my characters on lugnet now check them out.........and if anybody is interested in any weapons i made post a reply and let me know(URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Hello Lenny, thanks. ya i tryed to make it as non-human as i could. It took my alittle while to think up a good door, when i was making the house i had a house design from Hobbiton in mind when i was building it. You can steal the door design from (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MY orcs

i put up pics of my orcs they are all common soldiers except for the one in black who i have dubbed.... uruk hai :-D kinda lame i guess... here they are... (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

I've uploaded all the pics, if you want anymore just ask. (URL) Deering (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MY orcs

Ouch. Looking at these really strained my neck.... "Andrew Weiner" <jedinite03@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gq2B9s.H47@lugnet.com... (...) dubbed.... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

I had noticed that.... very intriguing. Since only one shield probably comes with the set, I may have to pick up a couple of these. Up until now the only "generic" shield I have is the old classic grey shield with the stud in the middle. I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Excellent; thank you! All my lego blades have been getting dull from years without a good knife sharpener! The idea is a great one, it will really add to the look and feel of the peasants I've been assembling from all the great Star Wars figures. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Picture Editing Tips part deux, as well as some other stuff.

At the request of Wilson Raska, Tim Deering and a few others, I've decided to post on picture editing again. You castle heads may or may not have noticed this picture on my brickshelf account: (URL) added to it in this pic: (URL) people like the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Kingdom of Ikros Button

Thats right! The Kingdom of Ikros has it's first button. If you wish to use it on your website, here's how. First, download the button into your website's folder. (URL) on your links page, or wherever you wish to put the button, insert this text (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) Gringott's Bank has one brown and one black set of legs. Jeff (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

One more thing, I really like the door, looks very solid and dwarfish indeed. Which set can you get tan hinges in? Magnus (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

(...) Dude, you so very much called this one... I can't believe they actually made monster sets this year!!! much-o cool!! So much to buy, so very little in the wallet.... :( Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Picture Editing Tips part deux, as well as some other stuff.

Wonderful tutorial, Anthony. I was able to follow everything without much trouble. I don't expect to actually do this much work, of course, but if I actually had the time... now I know how! I'm trying to keep *my* graphic editing down to a minimum, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my characters

(...) like the half face. what makes him run? magic, steam or other? I like your weapon desgn too (though some seem a little rough) the bladed tonfa that ridik has is kinda cool. is the bo-staff that hanzo has all lego pieces or is that thread? I'm (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Random thought regarding Cinderella

Okay - Cinderella is a European fairy tale - why did they have a PUMPKIN to turn into a coach? Pumpkins are new world plants. Is it another lost in the translation thing, like the fur slippers vs. glass slippers? I thought of this as I was wishing (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Random thought regarding Cinderella

(...) Fairy tales change with time, to better fit the current conditions and ideals of the time. In fact, the origin of Cinderella, IIRC, is China, although almost every culture seems to have a variation on it, or at least a similar story. Jeff (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Wars !

Hi guys ! I'll try to make it short - does anyone know where can I get rules for Lego Castles Wars ? I have Pirate Wars rules for quite some time now and I 've heard that there is also souch a thing for Castles ... Thanks ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

Brikwars (www.brikwars.com) is a bit massive on detail, but it can be used to do LEGO wars from Castle to Space. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

Since I don't think it comes in any color but Red or Yellow, any suggestions on what paints to use? I need BROWN ones ;) Also: Does the Log stype castle/fort wall have a version with a window? Or do I need to use el Exacto? (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

(...) If you want quick & easy rules, try mine: (URL) you want something that's a more complex system,try BrikWars as Mark suggested. HTH James (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) No advice here, but for this: (...) Just build them out of 1x2 and 1x4 log bricks. If you use 1x4 log bricks to connect wall sections together instead of 1x2s, then voila, a 2 wide, 3 high window. No cutting needed. :) HTH James (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) I am very pro-customs, but I want to understand this conceptually -- you want to timber wooden walls? [note: brown = wood, right?] Anyway, if you think some kind of painting masks might help, have a look at this URL (at the top of the page are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

I used car bumper paint - back to black stuff and some masking tape. does the job quite well see (URL) Stacey "Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gq3IwC.7q1@lugnet.com... (...) suggestions (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) The set in which contains the tan hinges is #4707: The Chamber of the Winged Keys. In that set it comes with two of them. T. Deering (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

Hello Everyone. Everyone knows that Hogwarts is the best wizard school in the east of europe. But have you ever wondered if there was one here in america? Well your questions have been answered. Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hey Tim, Nice house. Hobbiton was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your set. I'm going to draw on your design when I get around to making Frodo's home in my Lord of the Rings project. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Blacksmith's Shop is shipping in NA!

Yay! For those of you in North America who got your order in while it was still "available Jan 30", you should see it in the next week or so. I just got the ship confirmation e-mail today. :) James (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

(...) Mmm nice job so far but i have no pictures so i cant talk about the shcool. When will they come? (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hey I need help with the smiths

Hey I am planning on building a settlement with group 2. I am useing the Harry Potter creator for directions because I ca not get MLCLAD or LDRAW. I need help with the smiths. I know blacksmith silversmith locksmith and I do not know the rest help (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

Thanks for your comments. The pictures will be up sometime this weekend, but the latest on Monday! Please come back. Jay In reply to: Mmm nice job so far but i have no pictures so i cant talk about the shcool. When will they come? (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey I need help with the smiths

(...) Goldsmith, and armor-smith (or armorer). Hope that helps. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey I need help with the smiths

(...) Tinsmith (or tinker); arrowsmith (or fletcher); swordsmith; gunsmith(?); wordsmith? Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Help With HTML

Hi. I need some sort of code that, when you answer questions, based on your answers it will take you to another page. Like a quiz. Like if i asked you "What's your favorite color, and you said green, it would take you to 1.html. But if you said blue (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing Tips part deux, as well as some other stuff.

(...) Great! I was worried that I had left something out that would cause the whole thing to be confusing. (...) Thanks! But I like to follow your rule of thumb. Take pictures where minimal backgrounds and editing are necessary. But in some chapters (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) My vote? No. It looks to me like a poor picture with poor lighting. Look at all the light grey pieces on the other sets, and notice all the edges that face the same direction as the shield, they all appear to be close to the same color. I'd (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help With HTML

(...) Hmm I think you'll need more than just HTML to get that to work. Forms (the "container" your questions sit in) are usually hooked up to CGI programs that interpret the results of the questions and act accordingly. You'll probably hafta write (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help With HTML

  Re: Help With HTML

Jay: If I follow your needs correctly it sounds like what you want to do is in the way of what are called "forms" in html. You could probably choose any of a number of ways of allowing color selections: menus, checkboxes, etc. The main worry is that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Accepting Students

Hey all! Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is accepting students. Enroll your charcter or sig-fig asap! Just go to: (URL) click the link that says "Become a student" there should also be a lead that says "UPDATED!" so enroll and expnad (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) Wait, do you mean in the speeder? That certainly has sand blue (or at least a blue color that is not gray), and it is the same color as the shield. I'd have to say the shield IS sand blue. Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) I saw your site linked from fark.com today (may not be suitable for all viewers). JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Oops! Sorry, to be clear, fark.com may not be suitable, Bruce's LOTR site is fine :) Great even :) JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Accepting Students

(...) Please don't take offense at this, but you'll probably get a bigger response if you remove the background music. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) Its blue. I wouldn't use it anyway, but its clear, its blue. Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) A-ha. That's why I had so many e-mails in my box today. I was wondering what sparked the spike in hits. I guess I wasn't a smash hit with the commentators on that site, though. Oh well. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Accepting Students

(...) Thanks Tony, I have removed the music! Thanks for your imput. Have a nice day! Jay Rodarte (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Sorry about that!

If anyone went to "Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" and entered their sig-fig as a student, please go back and sign up again. It was my fault I accidently did the wrong thing on the form page and none were sent to me. So please go back (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hello Bruce (...) Thanks (...) Sound really cool. The LotR chapters you are doing are great. Can't wait to see more. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

Hello once again. I have changed things on my Dwarf/Hobbit house, and took acouple pictures of what it now looks like. Here is the link: (URL) ya go. LMKWYT Tim Deering (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

I was hit number 734 to your web site. I was dissapointed to not see any pictures, but your counter got me thinking.... How many hits did this site have before you posted to lugnet.castle? -Aaron "Jay Rodarte" <aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmith's Shop is shipping in NA!

I ordered mine just a couple of weeks ago and received my confirmation notice yeterday. I used 2 day mail, so I'm hoping Saturday (tomorrow) is the lucky day.... I can't wait! What an incredibly cool set! I wasn't this excited about a set (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

The site looks great. I can't wait to see the Balrog..... "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Gq5q6u.JKF@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Very cool little hut, Tim. It's always refreshing to see the big details in the littlest of structures. --Anthony (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

Aaron, Thanks for your comments. I am sorry about the pictures they will be up either today or tomorrow. Just putting the last touches on te castle and I want it to be perfect. Actually there were about 500 hits before I advertised. Because I ad (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Log wall with window

Doh! That was simple enough! (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Wrights (was: Hey I need help with the smiths)

Also wrights- barrelwright, glasswright, playwright - can't think of others off the top of my head, but I know there are more. :) Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

What I'm after are brown walls with the black tudor pattern. I like the idea of stickers, but will need some pointers/hints/sugge...ell-me-how on printing clear stickers (is that possible? just having the black stipes on a clear background so the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wrights (was: Hey I need help with the smiths)

(...) Does this one help at all? Main Entry: millwright Function: noun Date: 14th century 1 : one whose occupation is planning and building mills or setting up their machinery 2 : one who maintains and cares for mechanical equipment (as of a mill or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) Avery makes clear labels, but I am not sure if they make full sheets of clear labels. Avery products are available at most any large office supply store. I'd recommend a laser printer for the job of printing just black on clear, but I'd (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Hello Everyone, I've seen people making minifigs from LotR books but i haven't seen any form The Hobbit soo..... I felt like makin' some. So far i have Bilbo, Gandalf, Thorin Oakensheild. I will try to make more later. T.S.Deering (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Whoops it seems i forgot the link to the pics: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Confusion convention photos

MichLUG is doing a display at Confusion, a science fiction convention this weekend in Warren, MI. We have a space display roughly 15' square (open in the middle), as well as a few castle buildings and some Technic sets. Photos are up at (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Nice use of the scarf for dwarf hood! (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Thank you Erik. T. Deering (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Why? :) Have you ever seen Polish knight? (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

Many thanks guys ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Brickbay: (URL) Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:Gq3LAn.FwG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

Alright in the past I had spelling problems but trust me this was checked and rechecked by me and my sister. Its a short first chapter about 2 pages long. Enjoy and tell me what you think. Tell me if you find a spelling error and I will fix it. sure (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Maybe I'm looking at the wrong picture, but if you are refering to the pic thorin-oakenshield.jpg, I wouldn't call that a scarf on his head. Isn't that just a pretty standard pirate cap? I just looked it up on Brickbay and Peeron inventories. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

(...) =) I've been waitin' years for this system to actualize!!! Just can't wait till the products hit the shelves. --==RiçhärÐ==-- (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Hey Tim, those are nice. I think the head you chose for Thorin is particularly good, and I like the torso you have for Bilbo. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Thanks. It's based on Marc Nelson's great ogre design. I should get it up later this week. I'll post an announcement when I do as that will finish off the Moria section. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hello Everyone. It's Me again from Rodria. Just so you know my story and pictures are up. SO if you would like to come, then please do. I have worked hard and value your opinions. Thanks again. (URL) Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Thanks Bruce. Thanks again, I choose that head because of how it looked. As for Bilbo's torso I think it lookes kinda right green coat, tan shirt, belt. T. Deering (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hey Jay, I went to check out your site and received an error.... bummer. :-( Sorry to spoil your post, I hate when that happens. I'm sure you worked hard... do you have an index.html page? That could be the problem. -Shiri (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) So, you want brown wall sections, but you want them to be 1 by 5 by 6 kind, like the black, grey white, yellow and red windowed ones, NOT the 1 by 6 by 6 white and brown ones with the logs already moulded into them? Not to pop your bubble, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

I haven't written down the rules I usually use for castle related wargames, but I think the main difference between my personal rules and the ones I have seen elsewhere is that I don't do seperate attack and defense roles. I give each unit a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

(...) Great thoughts! The TCLUG (Twin Cities LUG) met 2 weeks ago and we played our first Brickwars campaign. Mark Nelson introduced us to the game. We had 8 guys there, of which 6 played. I setup a playing area of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, 32x32 base plates. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

(...) but I think that is something you'll just get better at as you continue. One other thing- your images are somewhat distorted. I see that the actual images are much larger than they appear on the page, and you are using HTML to resize them. But (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle FAQ bribe

OK, so asking for FAQ entries didn't work. So how about a bribe? Post a message number for a Castle FAQ entry, and I'll send you a Castle-themed minifig. Free. To qualify for the minifig, you must be the first to post or e-mail me the particular (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ bribe

(...) on the brick wars site (...) black knights castle What are some good resources for Castle building? #8474 brickbay ebay Harry Potter sets castle sets star wars sets (...) I belive if you happy you owe me a mini figure (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact