 Castle / 11759
Re: Blue shield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My vote?  No.  It looks to me like a poor picture with poor lighting.  Look at
all the light grey pieces on the other sets, and notice all the edges that
face the same direction as the shield, they all appear to be close to the same
color.  I'd say that it's just a light grey castle shield with no sticker.

Wait, do you mean in the speeder?  That certainly has sand blue (or at least a
blue color that is not gray), and it is the same color as the shield.  I'd have
to say the shield IS sand blue.

Jeff