 Castle / 11752
11751  |  11753
Subject:
Help With HTML
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:25:57 GMT

Hi. I need some sort of code that, when you answer questions, based on your
answers it will take you to another page. Like a quiz. Like if i asked you
"What's your favorite color, and you said green, it would take you to
1.html. But if you said blue it would take you to 2.html, does anyone know
what I mean? If so please help me.

Sincerely
Jay Rodarte

aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com