 Castle / 11714
Re: Talinor's Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:38:05 GMT

heya tim, this really is a cute little house. i had to closely read to see that
it was a dawrf's home. a very original concept, i like how you made it.  very
much non-human, almost like a cave.  the kinda random, very textured feel to
it. the door is really cool.. i may have to steal that from you.. it also
carries the dwarf-ish feel.

keep it up!
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Tim Deering writes:
Hello everyone.

I am just postin' aboot a little house i made for a character of mine.
Talinor and his home : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10359

There will be more pictures of the house up soon.

T. Deering

Aim: TimDeering