 Castle / 11713
Re: Talinor's Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Very nice! Very Starwarsish actually! I love the windows, the door, the
whole feel of the little house, all the way down to the Keep Out sign. Nice
little helmet you modified for him. Is his backpack modified, or is it an
actual lego piece(s)?

Hey Magnus, that backpack is available in the Arctic sets.  :)

Oh, and Tim, once again, nice little house.  :)

Jeff