 Castle / 11740
Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Chittenden writes:
Since I don't think it comes in any color but Red or Yellow, any suggestions
on what paints to use? I need BROWN ones ;)

No advice here, but for this:

Also: Does the Log stype castle/fort wall have a version with a window? Or
do I need to use el Exacto?

Just build them out of 1x2 and 1x4 log bricks.  If you use 1x4 log bricks to
connect wall sections together instead of 1x2s, then voila, a 2 wide, 3 high
window.  No cutting needed. :)

HTH

James