 Castle / 11787
Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
Nice use of the scarf for dwarf hood!

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong picture, but if you are refering to the pic
thorin-oakenshield.jpg, I wouldn't call that a scarf on his head.  Isn't
that just a pretty standard pirate cap?

I just looked it up on Brickbay and Peeron inventories. It is part x70
'Minifig Hat Rag.' I guess I just never called or heard it called a scarf
before.  Before I looked at the picture I thought you were refering to the
bandana neckerchief (part x97) as found in the wild west sets.

What does everyone else refer to this part as?
BEN