 Castle / 11806
Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tim Deering writes:
Hello Everyone,

I've seen people making minifigs from LotR books but i haven't seen any form
The Hobbit soo..... I felt like makin' some.

So far i have Bilbo, Gandalf, Thorin Oakensheild.
I will try to make more later.

Whoops it seems i forgot the link to the pics:

T.S.Deering

Good stuff there Tim, but I'm gonna wait for Smaug! :)

--Anthony