 Castle / 11805
Re: Castle FAQ bribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:30:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes:
OK, so asking for FAQ entries didn't work. So how about a bribe?

...To qualify for the minifig, you must be the
first to post or e-mail me the particular message number that answers a
frequently asked question, and I must use that entry in the FAQ...
What are some good resources for Castle building? #8474
brickbay ebay Harry Potter sets castle sets star wars sets • ...
I belive if you happy you owe me a mini figure

Daniel, you must include a message number to qualify. I'm interested in
posts already in .castle, like this one by Mark van 't Hooft:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=8474

Cary