 Castle / 11825
Re: Castle FAQ bribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.castle, Seth McCarus writes:
I don't want a minifig; I'd rather an answer:  why was the Yellow Castle
yellow?  Gray bricks and plates seemed to have been around in 1981, according
to the Lugnet guide.  I've often wondered about this.

Seth.

When the Yellow Castle came out.... which I remember getting one for Xmas
when they came out.... there were no grey bricks around.... it wasnt till a
few years after that when Lego started making the grey stuff...!!! and to
really rub it in.... I got the whole new grey castle series for one xmas
when they came out... for $100.... Australian !!! OH how times change...!!!

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

I just remebered..... the Yellow Castle came out in 1978.....

Kev...:  )