 Castle / 11808
Re: Castle FAQ bribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:05:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:...
~What’s the Castle-heads motto?...
"Friends don't let friends Time Cruise?" (build/?n=3949)

Richard, great information. Thank you for putting it together.

But, I have to ask you to play fair. If I ask for message numbers from
Daniel, I have to ask them of you, too. Granted, your message may spawn a
thread with 1000 responses, in which case all salient points raised should
surely be included in the FAQ (and message #11800 becomes the holy
reference). But, if these are indeed questions frequently asked, there
should be other messages that address them already.

Maybe in .castle, frequently asked questions are never actually asked, or
answered?

Cary

Question posted by Jonathan Wilson  Jan 2,2000
"Just out of interest, which castle accessory is the most valuable? The least
valuable?"
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1326

4 main replies (with others cascading from these)
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1327
     http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1334
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1329
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1332
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1333

Current list just posted by Richard Noeckel also answering this Question
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=11800

Cary, is this what you need for the FAQ?  I stumbled upon the thread after
reading of your generous offer to create a Castle FAQ and Richard's info
filled posted.

If this is sufficient then the minifig(s) go to Richard... who no doubt
would have sent the post #s in , but now since i have, can spend the time he
would have used doing so compiling more  information  for the Castle FAQ.

sheree