 Castle / 11817
Re: Castle FAQ bribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:41:54 GMT

I don't want a minifig; I'd rather an answer:  why was the Yellow Castle
yellow?  Gray bricks and plates seemed to have been around in 1981, according
to the Lugnet guide.  I've often wondered about this.

Seth.

In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes:
OK, so asking for FAQ entries didn't work. So how about a bribe?

Post a message number for a Castle FAQ entry, and I'll send you a
Castle-themed minifig. Free. To qualify for the minifig, you must be the
first to post or e-mail me the particular message number that answers a
frequently asked question, and I must use that entry in the FAQ. It's that
simple.

<snipped remainder>