 Castle / 11819
Re: Castle FAQ bribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:00:22 GMT

Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote
If this is sufficient then the minifig(s) go to Richard...

    Thanks Sheree!          :)

Cary Clark wrote:
But, I have to ask you to play fair. If I ask for message numbers from
Daniel, I have to ask them of you, too.

(What!?! So I'm not playin’ fair cause my FAQs were original?)
I did say         “I wanted to think out-side-the-box!”
Perhaps you’d receive more responses if only you’d open up to general
replies. For we’d not be stifled but he limited scope of the questions…you
asked for the help Castle-Heads, then accept what we offer!!!

Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote:
... who no doubt would have sent the post #s in , but now since i have, can spend the time he would have used doing so compiling more  information  for the Castle FAQ.

Indeed, If I knew he’d want me to ‘site precedent’ then I surely would ‘ave
compiled the sources from which I composed my master-list. But Sheree was
nice enough to do this for me. If only I knew that you wanted this Cary… I
would have gladly composed dozens of posts that support and verify my thesis.

And what of the other  FAQ’s I provided?!?
Are they to be dismissed too!

     :(

                         --==Richard==--