Re: [Parts Tracker] Wrapping up 2002-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tony Hafner wrote:

If we want to bulk up the release

I'd *never* do anything just to bulk up a release!  No, never.  Well,
hardly ever...

and clear out a bit more from the tracker,

Now, *there's* a concept I can get behind. :)

it might be nice to get the Duplo stud primitives certified.  Just getting
those 4 files certified would get those plus 15 more files into the next
release.  When the studs were certified, a bunch of Duplo parts got
certified as well.  They dropped back to the bottom when I decided to BFC
the studs, but will go right back to "certified" status when they no longer
have uncertified subfiles.

Yes, totally agree there.

And I didn't realize that I was making up a new category when I named all of
the Duplo parts, ...

Don't worry, *I* noticed it.

... but it does look like we'll need "Duplo" as a new category.

Yep, I agree.  A Duplo category is definitely justified.

Steve