Re: [Parts Tracker] Re-numbering "Star Wars" patterns...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Franklin W. Cain writes:

I asked you to fix the mis-match w/ the "Old Ben Kenobi" face pattern.  You
refused, claiming that having a "~moved to" file would add to "clutter".  I've
fixed it myself, by uploading a new pattern, the "Gasganno" face pattern, as a
new file using pattern number 3626bps4, and the "Old Ben Kenobi" face pattern
as 3626bps6 (to match 973ps6, the "Olb Ben Kenobi" torso pattern).

Franklin,

As I notified you via email, your privileges to submit parts and post
reviews on the Parts Tracker have been temporarily suspended.  This is a
direct result of your actions in posting 3626bps4.dat and 3626bps6.dat.

For the time being, if you have files to submit to the LDraw.org Part
Library, please email them to parts@ldraw.org.

Steve

Please Steve,

Motivate the suspension as a reviewer.
Suspension as a submitter MAY be necessary to keep control.
Suspension as a reviewer clearly ressembles a sanction.
What posted review justifies this sanction?

Best regards,

Damien