Re: [Parts Tracker] Wrapping up 2002-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
All the Horse files, and most of the primitives updated with BFC'ness, are
now certified!  The one primitive not yet certified is p\48\1-4ndis.dat, but
it is not the sole hold-up for any files.

Over the next few days, I'll be working on getting the 2002-02 parts ready
for release.  Now would be a good for people to take a last look at the
certified parts on the Tracker, and maybe suggest a few keywords for the
part files.

If we want to bulk up the release and clear out a bit more from the tracker,
it might be nice to get the Duplo stud primitives certified.  Just getting
those 4 files certified would get those plus 15 more files into the next
release.  When the studs were certified, a bunch of Duplo parts got
certified as well.  They dropped back to the bottom when I decided to BFC
the studs, but will go right back to "certified" status when they no longer
have uncertified subfiles.

And I didn't realize that I was making up a new category when I named all of
the Duplo parts, but it does look like we'll need "Duplo" as a new category.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com