Re: [Parts Tracker] Re-numbering "Star Wars" patterns...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Damien Guichard writes:
Please Steve,

Motivate the suspension as a reviewer.
Suspension as a submitter MAY be necessary to keep control.
Suspension as a reviewer clearly ressembles a sanction.
What posted review justifies this sanction?

The main reason for suspending review privileges is simplicity - I just
pulled all privileges.

I hope we'll get this worked out quickly, and get back on the road.

I *definitely* do not want to lose Franklin as a contributor; he is too
valuable as both an author and as a reviewer.  He has a strong passion for
his work, which I think is an amazing asset.

STeve