Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:55:59 GMT

At 12:47 PM 6/20/99 +0000, jonathan wilson wrote:
i think that if the torso for a minifig or an other important part is not
available then the whole minifig and all accessories can be omitted.

No, the entire minifig cannot be omitted.  It is part of the set, and if
the decorated element does not exist, the author is to use the plain
version of that file and attach a comment in the errors.dat file or in the
model itself.

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org