Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:08:29 GMT

I think you guys are missing the point of Tom's excellent suggestion.  Notice
the "0" in front of the 2916 line.  That means he's just including commentary
on where the part will go if and when it becomes official.  It makes it much
easier to add it in when that time comes.  Since it's just a comment, it won't
generate a "file not found" message or anything like that.

If someone has made a mock-up and taken the trouble to correctly place it in a
model, it's silly to completely delete that information, only to have to put
it back at a later point.  Although, now that I think about it, there could be
problems if the insertion point of the official part is not the same as the
insertion point of the mock-up.

Anyway, good idea, Tom!

-John Van

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message