Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:34:32 GMT

At 03:15 PM 6/16/99 +0000, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
At 01:20 PM 6/16/99 +0000, Scott R Dennett wrote:
So name it like any other submodel, inline and leave the header?
Seems OK.

Yep.

I don't see the point of inlineing any submodels unless they aren't
official submodels.  If the instructions use a submodel, why inline it?
Seems like kind of a waste in making the submodel in the first place...

The point is if the submodel does not contain *any* moving parts, why make
it a seperate model?  Though we do have the available space filename-wise,
it does seem kinda silly.  But still, either way I guess is about the same
thing.

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org