Subject:
BFC and Primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:11:19 GMT

Dear All (but mostly PT Reviewers),

I'd like to update all the current primitive files to be BFC compliant.
This wouldn't be a huge task, at least for the geometric primitives (boxes,
circles, discs, rings, cones, cylinders, and torii).

But when I start submitting these files to the Parts Tracker, most part
files will change status to "one or more subfiles not certified".  This
could wreak havoc with us reviewing and certifying files - if no one reviews
the primitives, the parts can never reach a "certified!" status.

So my question is this: if I submit BFC'ed primitives, is anyone ready and
willing to review the files for correctness?  If no is able to review these
files, I won't submit them at this time.

Steve