Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers (was: Re: BFC and Primitives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Damien Guichard writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:

"Do you have to be a part author to be a part reviewer?"

What do you all think about this?  Yes?  No?  Have No Idea?  LMK.

My hints to new and more part reviewers

[snip]

This is great info/advice! Can this be included in a "reviewer FAQ"? (Is there
one already?)

3. When satisfied, there is also no reason that you refrain a "certify"
vote. Other reviewers will double-check. Also LDraw parts are not really
definitive.

Yes, yes! Please remember that, even after a part has been certified & included
in the official parts library *it can still be improved*!!

ROSCO