Re: BFC and Primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:02:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Damien Guichard writes:

For more info about scanline hidden surface removal, see BSP tree faq:

http://reality.sgi.com/bspfaq/whole.shtml

That link forwards to an ftp server, which then informs me that I don't have
rights to access the faq directory. :\

Question #9 is "HOW DO YOU REMOVE HIDDEN SURFACES WITH A BSP TREE?" and
explains front to back BSP tree traversal and scanline hidden surface removal.

Could you, would you, post the text from this item, or maybe even email me
the FAQ document?  I'd appreciate it.

Steve