Re: BFC and Primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
Since there was never any response from reviewers who affirmed that they
would help review these files if I submitted them, I'll hold off on this
project for now.

Which is too bad -- one of the key parts of BFC compliance is to wrap
polygons correctly and indicate whether the file is CW or CCW.

Steve

Correct polygon wrapping and CW or CCW orientation are highly desirable.
I am just sorry I am not one of the "expert" reviewers that ldraw.org needs.
Having more reviewers involved in LDraw tools would be much better.

Damien