Subject:
FAQ for Part Reviewers (was: Re: BFC and Primitives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:50:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
Seriously, if anyone has more info for the Parts Tracker FAQ, I'd be
happy to add it to the webpage!

It was pointed out to me, offline, that one key question not addressed in
the FAQ is this:

"Do you have to be a part author to be a part reviewer?"

What do you all think about this?  Yes?  No?  Have No Idea?  LMK.

Steve