Re: bug report - "file check" program @ LCAD parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Oops, it happened again.  I was uploading s\x460s02,
and I forgot to click on the "parts\s" checkbox, and it gave me
a blank screen again.  So, the two conditions I've discovered
that will render as blank screens in Netscape are:
1) problem with "0 NAME" command;
2) Title is too long.

I tried using Netscape 6, and I couldn't duplicate your problem.  I'll keep
my eye on this.

Steve