 CAD / Development / 8233
Re: LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Bill Fitzgerald writes:
I really like your tool, it will save me a lot of time and struggling and
allow mw to add to my models

I do, hower have a a comment on the installer you use, it sucks..
instead of placing the parts in the correct parts directories it placed them
in the main ldraw directory It took me a while to figure out where to move
them to to make it work right.

OK the installer is slightly less sucky, because now it puts the parts in
the LDRAW\Parts directory.

Kevin