 CAD / 9264
Re: LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:26:21 GMT

I really like your tool, it will save me a lot of time and struggling and
allow mw to add to my models

I do, hower have a a comment on the installer you use, it sucks..
instead of placing the parts in the correct parts directories it placed them
in the main ldraw directory It took me a while to figure out where to move
them to to make it work right.

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Clague writes:
I'm pleased to announce the internet release of LSynth 2.0, a bendable part
synthesizer for the LDraw family of CAD tools.

2.0 synthesizes:
Ribbed hoses
Flex-System hoses
Flexible axles
Pneumatic hoses
Electric cables
Fiber Optic Cables
Rubber bands
Rubber Treads
Chains
Plastic Tread Chains

The rubber bands, treads and chains are new to 2.0.

Rubber bands support as many pulleys as you want, with pulleys inside and
outside the band.  LSynth also supports rubber bands that cross over themselves.

Chains and treads have similar capabilities.

You can get LSynth at http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague

This program is described in our new book <a
href="http://www.syngress.com/catalog/sg_main.cfm?pid=2400">"LEGO Software
Power Tools"</a> by Syngress Publishing.

Enjoy!

Kevin