 Announcements / 1907
1906  |  1908
Subject:
LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:08:47 GMT

I'm pleased to announce the internet release of LSynth 2.0, a bendable part
synthesizer for the LDraw family of CAD tools.

2.0 synthesizes:
  Ribbed hoses
  Flex-System hoses
  Flexible axles
  Pneumatic hoses
  Electric cables
  Fiber Optic Cables
  Rubber bands
  Rubber Treads
  Chains
  Plastic Tread Chains

The rubber bands, treads and chains are new to 2.0.

Rubber bands support as many pulleys as you want, with pulleys inside and
outside the band.  LSynth also supports rubber bands that cross over themselves.

Chains and treads have similar capabilities.

You can get LSynth at http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague

This program is described in our new book <a
href="http://www.syngress.com/catalog/sg_main.cfm?pid=2400">"LEGO Software
Power Tools"</a> by Syngress Publishing.

Enjoy!

Kevin