 CAD / 9222
Re: LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Clague writes:

I contacted Michael about integrating it into MLCAD, but he had already
added hose and two-pulley belt synthesizers.  I hope he considers
integrating it in the future, because I think the lsynth rubber band, tread,
chain synthesizer is superior in capabilities (we'll fix the file size issue
soon.)

I STRONGLY suggest to Michael he work on a plugin architecture for MLCAD and
publish the specs. Then anyone can write MLCAD plugins without Michael
having to do all of the work to integrate the 3rd party generators. It
should free up some time for Michael, and should allow for better plugins to
get out to the community faster.

I'd love to see LSynth available through MLCAD, as a plugin.

-Tim