 CAD / 9202
9201  |  9203
Subject:
LSynth 2.0 Installer BUG (Was Re: LSynth 2.0 Available)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 04:19:44 GMT

If you have more than one MKLIST.EXE file on your machine you will get an
error with the installer.

I get the following error.

ERROR

Can not create the following directory:

D:\Development\LDraw Installation\MKLIST.EXE;E:Development\LDraw
Installation\MKLIST.EXE;E:\LDraw

When I rename the MKLIST in the two \LDraw Iinstallation\ folders to
MKLIST.exeold and then run the LSynth Installer is works okay!

Kevin I was the setupfactory file and see the error.  Perhaps you might ask
the user where MKLIST.exe is at instead of having the installer look for it
to overcome this issue.

-AHui