 CAD / 9265
Re: LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bill Fitzgerald writes:
I really like your tool, it will save me a lot of time and struggling and
allow mw to add to my models

I do, hower have a a comment on the installer you use, it sucks..
instead of placing the parts in the correct parts directories it placed them
in the main ldraw directory It took me a while to figure out where to move
them to to make it work right.

Installers are highly uninspiring, but I will fix this for the next release
(which will happen as soon as I fix and test the installer.)

Kevin