 CAD / Development / 8211
Re: LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:28:24 GMT

Hi Ahui,
  You do not need to use an editor to add these coments.  Lsynth compensates
for MLCAD's WRITE statements, by ignoring the WRITE keywoard.

  Two things to examine:
    1.  LSynth is case sensitive, so SYNTH is not the same as synth.
    2.  If you are making tubes, are you sure you are using LS00.DAT as a
constraint?

Kevin

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
Has anyone besides Kevin been able to get LSynth to work?  I can get it to
run the examples.mpd file but when ever I get my own file it does nothing?

I have added the comments in a text editor (since MLCAD adds the WRITE
statements to commets) and still nothing...
-AHui