 CAD / Development / 8205
Re: LSynth 2.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Clague writes:
I'm pleased to announce the internet release of LSynth 2.0, a bendable part
synthesizer for the LDraw family of CAD tools.
You can get LSynth at http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague

  I'm chomping at the bit for this program, but I'm getting a "LDraw must be
installed" error when I try to install LSynth 2.0.  This is especially
baffling to me, since I used LEdit not two minutes prior to trying to
install LSynth.  Do I need to install it in a particular directory?

    Dave!