 CAD / Development / 10939
Re: 3D matrix math question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:09:07 GMT

   I’ll think about it. Unless “Show control points” is checked under conditional lines, the option wouldn’t be something that you would want to turn off.

Actually the switch turning off condline controls scaling could be a sub-option of “Show control points” and be active only in this case.

BTW, could it be possible to show control lines in another color to distinguish them from conditional lines themselves? And maybe also color differently condlines when “Show all” is active to differentiate them from normal lines?

Philo